Being part of a fast-growing and highly successful division, you will focus upon delivering tangible business results to clients and business managers across the international pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. You will also be heavily involved in outcomes research, economic analysis and the natural history of a disease, HEOR consultants will work with a diverse mix of clients, typically including the global top 20 pharmaceutical companies.
- Reviews and analyses client requirements in order to help develop proposals for cost-effective solutions
- Organises and conducts high quality research for clients with input and review by colleagues
- Has a thorough knowledge of consulting methodologies and the health care sector
- Contributes to the development of value dossiers and support material for clients
- Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and managed by senior consultants, engagement managers or principals
- Performs outcomes research, health economic analyses or environment analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions
- Supports systematic review and meta analysis projects
- BA/BSc in science or economics or related discipline essential
- MSc/MPhil/PhD in economics/health economics health services research or a relevant related area
- Post-graduate work experience in a related area (such as economics, health economics, statistics, psychology or science)
- Experience in undertaking economic analysis (in either Pharmaceutical or other Healthcare Industry, Academic Organisation, HTA Group, or Health Services Research).
Successful candidates will be fluent in English and possess strong business/scientific written. Having strong written and verbal communication skills, they will have the ability to build strong consultative business relationships. Being able to deliver high quality work with strong attention to detail is crucial. An established net work of referrals and contacts is advantageous